Obtaining your Catholic Medical Center records should be easy and we are happy to assist. To maintain confidentiality and privacy, please choose one of the following options.
Access your medical information online anytime by signing up for the FollowMyHealth patient portal.
A patient portal is a web-based tool that gives existing patients access to a secure, convenient and free way to manage your personal health care information. Get 24/7 online access to FollowMyHealth from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
Through the portal you can:
Sign up today
- Access your electronic medical information (for example: lab results, allergies, vital signs and other related health information)
- Keep a personal journal of your health information, such as home blood pressure readings or blood sugar levels
- Send secure messages to your provider/healthcare team
! Watch the video below to learn more. You can also download the FollowMyHealth app
from the Apple iTunes App Store
or the Google Play store
You may also contact the Medical Records
- Download the Authorization to Release here.
- Once the form is completed, you can either:
- fax the form to 603.663.6531—please note this fax number is only to be used for REQUESTING medical records, not for submitting medical records
- deliver it to the Medical Records office, or
- leave in the locked box available at the Medical Records office
- Office: 603.663.6516 Mon–Fri 8 AM–3:30 PM
Health Information Management/Medical Records office is located at:
195 McGregor Street, Suite 110, 1st Floor
(the large, brick mill building across the street from the hospital–please use the South entrance)
Catholic Medical Center
Attn: Health Information Management
100 McGregor Street
Manchester NH 03102