Urgent Care from the Hospital You Trust
Sometimes you need medical attention right away, but it’s not an emergency. For everyday illnesses and injuries, CMC Urgent Care can provide you with the treatment you need to get back on track.
- Quick, convenient, quality care for every day illnesses and injuries
- Board certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Convenient on-site laboratory for Urgent Care patients
- Outpatient x-ray services
- Open seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Walk-in care with no appointment necessary
- Make an appointment online
- Accepts most major insurance providers and self-pay
- NOW OFFERING: $20 Sports & Camp Physicals. Convenient and affordable camp and sports physicals for your child. No appointment needed!
CMC URGENT CARE PATIENTS - please note:
CMC Urgent Care (Bedford Medical Park, 5 Washington Place) is following strict protocols to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy. The main entrance to CMC Urgent Care has temporarily changed and patients will now enter through a door on the side of the building.
Patients still have the option of either walking in (without an appointment) or reserving an appointment time online. To help prevent the transmission and spread of COVID-19, we are asking ALL patients (with or without an appointment) who need care to call 603.314.4567 upon arrival to arrange entry with a CMC staff member. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take extra precautions to provide the safest environment for you.
If you are experiencing symptoms of a possible medical emergency—including, but not limited to: severe pain or bleeding, severe abdominal pain, think you may be in labor, having chest pains or difficulty breathing, you may be having a medical emergency. Call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department for immediate treatment.