Urgent Care from the Hospital You Trust
Sometimes you need medical attention right away, but it’s not an emergency. For everyday illnesses and injuries, CMC Urgent Care can provide you with the treatment you need to get back on track.
- Quick, convenient, quality care for every day illnesses and injuries
- Board certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Open seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Walk-in care with no appointment necessary
- Make an appointment online
- Accepts most major insurance providers and self-pay
- NOW OFFERING: $20 Sports & Camp Physicals. Convenient and affordable camp and sports physicals for your child. No appointment needed!
If you are experiencing symptoms of a possible medical emergency—including, but not limited to: severe pain or bleeding, severe abdominal pain, think you may be in labor, having chest pains or difficulty breathing, you may be having a medical emergency. Call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department for immediate treatment.
Health care providers recommend taking your allergy medication early—before you develop symptoms. Also, remember to close your car and house windows to avoid pollen and change your clothes when you come in from the outside.
For any medical issues or concerns, it’s best to contact your provider or visit an urgent care center where medical experts can examine you and determine the best treatment. CMC Urgent Care is here for you, seven days a week/365 days a year. We provide quick, convenient, quality care. Reserve your spot online or just stop in—no appointment necessary!