CMC Security Department
Security services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week to the CMC system. CMC security officers are responsible for the safety and well being of patients, visitors and staff. The Security Department has two offices:
If there are any questions regarding parking or our free valet service, please call the main security office.
- Campus wide patrols
- Emergency services
- Enforcement of hospital policies and procedures
- Lost & found
- Parking enforcement
- Safety of patients, staff & visitors
- Vehicle assistance (jump starts)
You may notice the sign below posted at our locations, please note that these these rules are strictly enforced.
To protect the health and safety of our patients, employees, and visitors, CMC campus is a smoke free environment. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not allowed inside buildings or within 50 feet of any entrance.
Alcohol & Drug Policy
Alcohol and illegal drugs of any kind is prohibited from all CMC properties.
Weapons such as any type of firearm, knives, tasers, conducted energy weapons (CEW), electronic type weapons, OC pepper spray, mace or other chemical sprays are strictly prohibited from CMC properties. In the event a patient comes in with a weapon. CMC Security will take the weapon into safe keeping, and release it back to the owner upon discharge.
LOST & FOUND
The Security Department is responsible for safeguarding and attempting to return any personal belongings that may have been lost anywhere on campus. Any inquires about lost property should be directed to the main security office at 603.663.2029
- If you find an item, please drop it at the front desk on level A, or call security to inform the staff of the location of the item
- A database of all property found on campus is maintained
- Found property is held for 30 days
- After 30 days all unclaimed property is either disposed of or donated to local charities