Your generous gift will help to make healthier tomorrows possible for patients of Catholic Medical Center by creating increased access to vital services and supporting investments in life saving technologies.
- Give online—make a gift online to quickly and easily support patients and families cared for at CMC, or give in honor or in memory of a family member, caregiver or friend.
- Give by phone or mail—contact us to make your credit card gift by phone or send a check by mail.
- Make a recurring gift—make a commitment to help CMC by setting up a recurring gift that will be automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card.
- Support a special event—attend one of CMC Special Events
- Donate in-kind gifts—donate items or services to support CMC patients or fundraising initiatives.
- Join the President's Society—make an annual commitment of $1,000 or more to CMC and show your commitment to creating healthier tomorrows for CMC patients.
- Give stock—make your gift using long-term, appreciated securities and avoid capital gains on the appreciation of the stock.
- Gifts from a Donor Advised Funds—gifts from Donor Advised Funds are gratefully accepted and CMC is a recognized charity by the IRS. Our tax ID number is 02-0315693.
- Matching gifts—increase your giving impact. Ask your employer if they match charitable gifts.
- Naming & major gift opportunities—CMC has several major projects happening that require significant private support.
- Consider a planned gift—leave a legacy and extend your support through a planned gift by including CMC in your estate plan. This could include a bequest, a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust.
For additional information, or to make a gift by phone, please call the Catholic Medical Center Philanthropy Office at 603.663.8011.
Donations can be mailed to:
CMC Philanthropy Office
100 McGregor Street
Manchester NH 03102