Addiction Care for You & Your Baby
Roots for Recovery lays groundwork for successful recovery and parenting
The Roots for Recovery Program offered by CMC’s Pregnancy Care Center provides addiction treatment and recovery services to medically underserved pregnant moms and babies.
Women who take part in the program will receive:
- Perinatal medical care
- Group counseling
- Buprenorphine treatment
Successful participants will earn points toward gear and accessories for their baby. Pregnant women who are receiving treatment at area methadone clinics can also participate in the group sessions and incentive program. Women in the program will deliver their babies at the Mom’s Place at CMC and have access to the services of the Special Care Nursery. Mom and baby will also get follow-up care for one year.
The Roots for Recovery program is open to qualified, pregnant women with substance use disorders. For more information, contact Renee Maloney
at the Pregnancy Care Center at 603.663.8100
Pregnancy Care Center Hours & Offerings
As the outbreak of the novel coronavirus-now known as COVID-19-continues to spread throughout our communities, CMC is making it easier-and safer-to get the medical care you need while limiting your exposure to COVID-19.
The Pregnancy Care Center is offering telehealth
care, via telephone, for the following:
- Midwife and RN visits (on Thursdays)
- Roots for Recovery group sessions on Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning
- We are currently accepting new patients.
Office hours—temporarily reduced:
- Mondays: Closed until May 4
- Tuesdays: In-office visits for high-risk patients
- Wednesdays: In-office visits for OB patients who are close to delivery
- Virtual mid-wife and RN appointments are also available
- For more information, contact Renee at the Pregnancy Care Center at 603.663.8100