Getting Back to Your Life
Cardiac rehabilitation is used to improve the health of patients with heart disease. It can also help patients who are recovering from a heart attack, as well as those who recently had heart surgery.
Benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation:
- Reduce your risk of a future cardiac event
- Improve your function and exercise capacity
- Improve modifiable risk factors
- Improve your mood and quality of life
If you have experienced a heart attack or have undergone an interventional procedure or heart surgery, you probably have many questions:
- What activities can I do?
- What should I eat?
- What lifestyle changes should I make?
- How can exercise improve my health?
The Cardiovascular Rehabilitation & Wellness Program at CMC is a three-part program that can answer your questions, provide support and help you feel better as you make healthy life choices and strengthen your heart.
Comprehensive Cardiac Education Videos
These patient education videos designed to assist you with your recent diagnosis and recovery after your recent hospitalization. Click the links below to watch the videos:
For more information on cardiac rehabilitation and wellness, call: