The information learned through the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) shapes the Community Health Implementation Plans (CHIP), which seek to address the community needs identified through this process.
View the CHIP plans:
Community Health Improvements
As a result of Community Health Implementation Plans, CMC provides community-based health education, prevention and supportive programs, including:
- Community health education, fitness classes and support groups
- Fertility Health Education Services
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Health screenings at little or no cost to community members, including breast, cervical and skin cancer screenings
- Medication Assistance Program
- Outreach and enrollment assistance for Medicaid and other government sponsored programs
- Parish Nurse Programs
- Patient transportation service
- Wellness Programs
We welcome your comments, questions or feedback about the Community Health Implementation Plan. Click here to email us.