CMC’s Patient Transfer Center serves as a single point of access to a simple transfer process and to highly specialized care.
Our one call service provides 24/7 coverage which is staffed by experienced RN’s, who will make your patient our priority.
With the use of TeleTracking Transfer software, critical diagnoses and communication between your provider and our receiving provider will be established and maintained throughout the transfer process. One call does it all.
The Transfer Steps
For quality purposes your call will be recorded.
- Call the CMC Patient Transfer Center —1.855.603.BEDS (2337).
- RN answers call and triages your patient’s needs.
- RN remains on the line to facilitate next steps.
- Transfer plan is determined.
- Once approved, our RN completes the transfer process.
- Patient is transferred.
- Physician follow-up within 48 hours.
When calling, please provide:
Meet CMC's Patient Transfer Center Team
- Your name & call-back number
- Patient’s name
- Date of birth
- Location (facility name, unit/rm#)
- Type of care needed
Patient Transfer App
For the fastest connection to our Patient Transfer Center download our free speed dial app.
For further information, using Acrobat to download:
Patient Transfer Center Brochure