Care from the comfort of your home
As the outbreak of the novel coronavirus disease-now known as COVID-19-continues to spread throughout our communities, CMC is making it easier-and safer-to get the medical care you need. CMC now offers expanded access to care via telehealth (also called telemedicine), a remote delivery of health care services or information using various technologies. Telehealth visits, either by video or telephone, allow your provider to monitor symptom progression, adjust medications and modify treatment plans. Providers will consult with patients via voice and video in real time.
Telehealth visits are available for primary care, as well as a broad range of specialty care services.
What technology do I need for a telehealth visit?
Many laptops and tablets are already equipped with everything you’ll need for your telehealth visit. To ensure a successful telehealth visit, you’ll need:
- A private computer, laptop tablet or smartphone with webcam/video accessibility and speakers
- Computer, laptop or tablet users: you will need a secure internet connection using either Google Chrome (preferred) or Firefox web browse
- Smartphone users: you will need to download the FollowMyHealth® app
- A CMC FollowMyHealth® patient portal account
- A well-lit, quite environment, free of interruptionsTo log-in ten minutes prior to your appointment to make sure you can connect, test your settings, and review your personal information
Call your provider
How do I make a telehealth appointment?
to learn more and schedule a telehealth visit.
. Your provider will be available to discuss the benefits, risks and alternatives further at the start of your visit.
In the event of a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.