We expect to care for COVID-19 patients in designated areas of our hospital for some time, so we’ve taken extra steps to safely provide you the healthcare services you need. Our facilities and the way we deliver care may look a little different, but our commitment to our mission to deliver high quality, compassionate health care remains the same.
Prior to your appointment
Important information/questions to ask:
- You’ll be screened for COVID-19 over the phone and may be sent for a test, depending on the nature of your upcoming appointment.
- Find out where you should park. Depending on your appointment location, you may be asked to wait in your car and call the practice upon your arrival.
- Please practice social distancing and vigorous hand hygiene prior to your appointment.
- If you have a mask, please wear it to your appointment.
Upon your arrival
- All patients and staff are being screened by questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, upon entrance to all CMC locations, even if you have already been screened over the phone and/or tested.
- You will be asked to wear a mask during your visit. Cloth masks are acceptable and we will provide one if you do not have your own.
- In both waiting areas and check-in areas, you will notice visual cues to maintain social distancing, including: distance markers on the floor and waiting area seating rearranged in order to avoid crowding.