Catholic Medical Center’s respiratory therapy team combines its refined clinical skills with the latest technology to provide a wide range of specialty respiratory services to patients of all ages in critical, emergency, inpatient and outpatient settings.
Conditions & Expertise
- Aerosol medications to alleviate breathing problems and to prevent respiratory infections
- Oxygen administration to assist with breathing
- Mechanical ventilation if you cannot breathe adequately on your own
- Rehabilitation activities, such as low-impact aerobic exercises to improve chronic lung problems
- Therapies to help recover lung function
- Smoking cessation program to improve lung function