Members of our community have access to a registered nurse for health and wellness consultations at several local churches through CMC’s Parish Nurse Program. Parish nurses promote wellness by addressing the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of members.
The program offers a range of health education programs and screenings. Parish nurses may refer members to appropriate resources for additional care, which can result in earlier intervention and improved access to health care.
Conditions & Expertise
- Advocacy on behalf of the client
- Education on health and wellness issues
- Healer of the mind, body and spirit
- Health Counseling
- Liaison of community resources to clients
- Teacher and trainer of clients and volunteers