Check our latest visitor guidelines & restrictions before your visit.
COVID-19 vaccines are available to our patients—you can schedule an appointment by calling your CMC Primary Care office, or ask your provider about getting the shot at your next visit. As recommended by the CDC, children ages six months to five years can receive a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccines are given in child-sized doses from Pfizer (3 doses) or Moderna (2 doses). Parents can now call to make an appointment for young children to receive a vaccine at our primary care practices.
CMC providers are committed to developing long-term relationships with their patients and see and treat the whole person, and to help patients live longer, healthier lives. Through this partnership, our physicians can help you prevent, understand and manage illness, navigate the health system and set health goals.
Conditions & Expertise
- Allergy testing & treatment
- Colds, flu, sinus infections, bronchitis
- Sprains & strains
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care & management
- Fatigue, stress, depression
- Heart disease care & management
- High blood pressure care & management
- High cholesterol care & management
- Immunizations & vaccinations
- Newborn & pediatric care
- Physical exams
- Preventative care
- School physicals
- Sleep disorders
- Sports medicine
- Thyroid disease care & management
- Urinary tract infections