CMC Primary Care Visitor Restrictions:
- Only the patient is permitted to enter.
- Exceptions include:
- A parent(s) or guardian(s) of a patient under 18 years of age
- A support person or caregiver of a patient with physical, cognitive, or developmental impairments or a patient with memory loss or confusion
Did you get your COVID-19 vaccine?
CMC now offers the COVID-19 vaccine to our patients, age 5 and older. You can schedule an appointment by calling your CMC Primary Care office, or ask your provider about getting the shot at your next visit, or:
find a free COVID-19 vaccine for children near you.
CMC providers are committed to developing long-term relationships with their patients and see and treat the whole person, and to help patients live longer, healthier lives. Through this partnership, our physicians can help you prevent, understand and manage illness, navigate the health system and set health goals.
Conditions & Expertise
- Allergy testing & treatment
- Colds, flu, sinus infections, bronchitis
- Sprains & strains
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care & management
- Fatigue, stress, depression
- Heart disease care & management
- High blood pressure care & management
- High cholesterol care & management
- Immunizations & vaccinations
- Newborn & pediatric care
- Physical exams
- Preventative care
- School physicals
- Sleep disorders
- Sports medicine
- Thyroid disease care & management
- Urinary tract infections