Scheduling for Phase 1B of NH’s COVID-19 vaccination plan is now underway. NH residents 65 and older and those who are medically at risk (list of conditions
) can register for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccines.nh.gov.
Anyone 65 and older may register at anytime. If you a CMC primary care patient who is in this group because of medical conditions, you will be notified in the coming days. You do not need to call your doctor’s office.
Please note: We cannot register you or give you the vaccine,
you must register for your appointment at: vaccines.nh.gov
, or call 2-1-1.
CMC providers are committed to developing long-term relationships with their patients and see and treat the whole person, and to help patients live longer, healthier lives. Through this partnership, our physicians can help you prevent, understand and manage illness, navigate the health system and set health goals.
Conditions & Expertise
- Allergy testing & treatment
- Colds, flu, sinus infections, bronchitis
- Sprains & strains
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care & management
- Fatigue, stress, depression
- Heart disease care & management
- High blood pressure care & management
- High cholesterol care & management
- Immunizations & vaccinations
- Physical exams
- Preventative care
- School physicals
- Sleep disorders
- Sports medicine
- Thyroid disease care & management
- Urinary tract infections