Your journey to parenthood begins even before you become pregnant. Experience matters—at CMC we’re committed to providing support and encouragement well before your first contraction. Our obstetricians, nurse-midwives, and nurses are dedicated to providing expert, personalized prenatal, labor and delivery care to you and your baby. We encourage you to ask questions, seek support and tell us your needs before, during, and after your birth experience.
Prenatal Care Options
- CMC’s Women’s Wellness & Fertility Center provides comprehensive OB/GYN care to women of all ages. The Center offers family-centered, holistic OB/GYN and fertility care, and is the only one in the region where the entire staff is dedicated to NaProTECHNOLOGY.
- CMC’s Pregnancy Care Center provides supportive prenatal care to all women and their families, regardless of their ability to pay. Families are provided additional support like social services to connect them to community partners and take part in group prenatal care as part of the CenteringPregnancy® Program model.
Labor & Delivery
- The Mom’s Place at CMC is a family-centered birth center where you and your baby are provided compassionate care and a personal birth experience. Our family-centered philosophy means your baby is with you right from birth. You can expect skin-to-skin bonding while your baby rooms with you and your support person. The Mom’s Place birthing suites are designed with you and your family in mind, and provide a private and comfortable space before, during, and after your baby arrives.
- CMC’s Special Care Nursery offers a state-of-the-art Level IIB NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), designed to meet the distinct needs of newborns born as early as 32 weeks gestation and their families. Newborns are provided high-quality medical expertise to monitor, treat and care for newborns requiring special care.
- Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD) neonataologists and other pediatric specialists work in collaboration with CMC to provide high-quality medical expertise to monitor, treat and care for newborns requiring special care.