Fresh avocado doubles for dressing and filling complementing blueberries, carrots, arugula and chicken in this cool summer wrap.
Makes 4 servings/USDA MyPlate
- 1 ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt1 TSP lime juice
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh arugula, chopped
- 12 ounces cooked skinless chicken breast (a rotisserie chicken is perfect for this dish—save leftover chicken for another meal)
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- Mash half the avocado chunks with yogurt and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining filling ingredients, including the rest of the avocado chunks; mix gently.
- Top each tortilla with ¼ of filling mixture.
- Roll, tucking in the ends. Slice in half diagonally, securing with toothpicks, if needed.
Nutrition Information Per Serving