Restorative Orthopedic Surgery Services
If you need a repair of your bones, joints, muscles, tendons or ligaments, the orthopedic surgeons at Catholic Medical Center are recognized experts in the fine art and science of orthopedic surgery. Our specialists employ the latest techniques and treatments to get you back to an active life as quickly as possible.
Depending on the procedure needed, CMC offers both same-day outpatient procedures and inpatient procedures followed by a hospital stay.
Some of these orthopedic surgical procedures include:
- Knee, ankle and shoulder arthroscopy
- Hand surgery
- Foot surgery: repair of hammer toes, bunion removal
- Fractured arm and leg repair
- Hip fracture management
- Hip replacement: standard and anterior approach
- Full and uni-knee partial knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement
- Toe joint replacement
- Specialty spine procedures