Benefits to Volunteering
Becoming a volunteer is a wonderful experience that is beneficial to all parties. Volunteers are an integral component of Catholic Medical Center and they provide a variety of services that supplement the basic and essential functions of the staff. As a result, volunteers add to the quality of healthcare by helping patients, visitors, staff, and the community.
CMC Volunteers experience a variety of benefits:
- Share talents, expertise and experience with others
- Express interests or concerns by helping a cause you care about
- Develop new skills and gain interesting and fulfilling experience
- Give to others who have less and bring unexpected joy to your own life
- Complimentary meal ticket to use in the hospital’s cafeteria on your scheduled volunteer day
- Free parking and parking lot shuttle service to the main entrance
- Access to health education lectures on contemporary issues and personal health
- Discounted prescriptions filled in the hospital’s pharmacy
- Free membership to Catholic Medical Center’s Life Center exercise room
- Access to social events, trips, and activities
- Personal growth, and more!