Join The CMC Associates
The CMC Associates is a group composed of volunteers, employees and friends of Catholic Medical Center who share an interest in our hospital and its mission to provide health, healing and hope to all. For more than 30 years the CMC Associates have raised funds for hospital services and programs, contributed to giving campaigns, coordinated and hosted a variety of activities and events, and encouraged camaraderie and support to the hospital and its numerous programs.
Revenues from the hospital's gift shop sales, raffles and events, as well as annual membership dues contribute to CMC’s ability to purchase new technology and support important charitable programs. CMC Associates are goodwill ambassadors. The enthusiasm, support and fund raising projects result in community interest and strengthen the link between the hospital and the community it serves.
Benefits to being a CMC Associate:
- Support financial development of CMC programs
- Plan and implement creative and fun activities
- Meet new people and learn about CMC and its programs
- Volunteer to support existing and future fundraising initiatives
- Contribute to large historic initiatives that keep CMC a leader in the field
- Receive discounts to the hospital's Gift Shop and sponsored events
- Attend annual luncheon
- Contribute to quarterly meetings and broaden your corporate development experience
The Associates are led by a Board of Directors who meet monthly, oversee activities and determine where funds are most needed. Annual membership dues are $25.
Join the CMC Associates by completing the membership form
and submitting to:
Catholic Medical Center
100 McGregor Street
Manchester, NH 03102