We understand how good it feels to give back, and it's incredibly meaningful when patients and family members give back to the hospital. Personal, corporate, and anonymous gifts - at any level - make it possible for our teams to deliver exceptional patient care for the community.
Donations to Catholic Medical Center
"Thank you for the exceptional care I received as a patient of The Mom's Place at Catholic Medical Center. I was always treated with kindness and respect, and everyone was always willing to assist me with any questions I had. For all of this and more, I am truly grateful." – Joanne
have assisted us in procuring the following advancements:
- Hybrid operating rooms where real-time imaging can be evaluated during surgical procedures.
- Technological advancements to the Breast Care Center which assist in earlier detection and comfort for patients.
- The creation of the Special Care Nursery program at The Mom’s Place whose family centered developmentally supportive care has been a blessing to families with infants born at 34 weeks or more in need of extra care.
- Education and advanced training for medical staff and nurses.
- Programs for uninsured or underinsured senior citizens and children who otherwise might go without the healthcare, dental care or medication that they need.