What makes CMC healthcare careers so special?
Catholic Medical Center's mission is to provide health, healing and hope to all. Our technologies and treatments are state-of-the-art, and our physicians, nurses and allied health professionals are highly qualified. Our primary focus is on patient care, and we'll always support your success and advancement. We know you will be proud to be an important part of our team. Read our complete mission statement.
Our work environment
Both new and long-time employees alike find Catholic Medical Center's work environment warm and friendly, with a strong focus on quality patient care and a deep involvement in the community. Our culture is one of:
- Respect for colleagues and patients
- Appreciation and recognition of individual contributions
- Support for learning and professional growth
- Commitment to improving the health of our community
As a Catholic Medical Center employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits program designed with you and your dependents in mind. Learn more about our benefits.
At every level, the leadership team at Catholic Medical Center is committed to positive patient outcomes and your success. In the words of CMC's president, "open communication about our vision and goals remains a consistent priority."
CMC leaders make it a practice to:
- Listen to your ideas and suggestions
- Communicate openly and honestly with you
- Recognize your achievements
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Empower you to excel
- Support your learning and professional advancement
Come experience unique clinical opportunities and help us serve a diversity of patients. You'll be energized by the challenges and opportunities we offer. You'll be supported by great benefits. And, you'll love life in the Greater Manchester area.
Why not choose a CMC healthcare career and begin your journey here?
"The people are just wonderful – truly a second family."
Medical Assistant, 10 years
Catholic Medical Center is home to many areas of excellence, including:
- New England Heart Institute: the region's premier center for heart care diagnostics, procedures and clinical research
- Women's Cardiac Center: full services for identifying and reducing risks for heart disease
- The Mom's Place: an innovative, home-like setting; family-centered birthing program
- Special Care Nursery: a state-of-the-art neonatal facility
- Obesity Treatment Center: a designated bariatric center of excellence; surgical and non-surgical weight loss options
- Breast Care Center: a designated breast imaging center of excellence; comprehensive breast care services
- Cancer Care: inpatient and outpatient oncology services, including support groups and exercise programs
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center: a National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center, located on the CMC campus
- Medical-Surgical: over 28 subspecialties; inpatient/outpatient services; cutting-edge diagnostic equipment
- Wound Care: multidisciplinary treatment and support for people with chronic and hard-to-heal wounds
- 24-Hour Laboratory: accredited, full-service state-of-the-art laboratory services
- 24-Hour Emergency Department: 24 treatment rooms; dedicated pediatric room; state-of-the-art bedside monitoring